• Business critical enterprise server and storage systems with need for capacity
• Mainstream enterprise storage arrays (RAID, software defined)
• Cloud- and hyperscale storage systems
• Distributed file systems, Big Data
• Enterprise and cloud archive- and data recovery systems
• Centralized surveillance data storage systems
• Industrial server- and storage systems.
As Big Data drives demand for more distributed storage in the cloud and on premises, enterprise server and storage systems need to be built using trusted solutions. Toshiba’s Enterprise Capacity Hard Drive – MG Series offers formatted capacities as high as 14 TB with interface options including SATA and SAS and delivers 24/7 operation at a workload of 550 TB/year. The MG Series is ideal for enterprise storage array and industrial server and storage systems. It provides the capacity and advanced technologies to meet the special demands of datacenter and cloud-scale infrastructures.